Thursday, November 13, 2008

Swooning.....

Can you believe it the holidays are here already!!? This year has flown by!

Here is the number one item on my want list this year. I so want the new Amazon Kindle. Can you imagine? Read anywhere anytime this gadget it so cool! I've been watching the price too, I'm noticing it's starting to come down. Maybe next year I can actually get it!

If you haven't seen it yet you need to check it out. It'd be the perfect gift for the person who reads all the time.



I'm reading some of the features here...let's see it connects wirelessly (FREE I might add!!!) to the Amazon store where you can download books and major newspapers in less than one minute! How cool is that?! Not to mention it's an oh so savvy way to be green too!

Still reading...wow you can read over 1000 blogs on it too! Oh here's another cool feature you can Email your Word documents and pictures (.JPG, .GIF, .BMP, .PNG) to Kindle for easy on-the-go viewing. WOW!

I'm totally sold on this one. Swoon, swoon, swoon!

Whoa! Ok I'm not done yet. I looked further on down the page at some of the things available for the kindle. You can get magazines directly to it and also the books are like HALF THE PRICE!!

No comments:

Awesome Goodness!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster